Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Run Your Access Bars

Have you found yourself bogged down with negative feelings, reacting badly to whatever buttons people around you are unconsciously pushing, or thinking things that are not healthy and uplifting?  Have you ever wondered why things seem to go bad when they should be going good - and probably actually are good when seen from someone else's point of view?  When you get up in the morning, do you look forward to your day, or do you anticipate struggling through to get to the end of it?

Gary Douglas discovered a way to lighten your load and is having fun sharing with the world.  He created Access Consciousness, a method of clearing your energy and healing your emotional wounds.

Think of your mind as a computer.  The memory of your computer can get clogged with unnecessary information and unwanted downloaded programs.  It slows down, does stuff you don't want it to do,  overheats and freezes up, and finally crashes from over-exhaustion.

All you had to do to avoid that crash is defragment and clear it's cookie and history cache.  It needs a regular tune up and maybe a memory boost to keep up with all of the new information you want to load into it.  Regular maintenance can make your computer live longer and work to it's full potential.

Think of your brain and body memory the same way.  You've lived lots of years and accumulated all sorts of information, soaked up your parent's memories and their parent's memories, and unconsciously held on to old emotions and reactions that no longer serve your present living situations.  You want to take in more and grow and change into the person you want but everything new gets pushed away because you have all of the old stuff claiming it's space.

You need to do for yourself what you'd do for your computer to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.  You need to defrag yourself.

This is where Access Consciousness come in.

Your head has 32 points of energy that connect through and around it to create  a grid of sorts that stores all of the information that you've accumulated.  When you connect these points, or "have your bars run," the information can be released or cleared, helping you let go of old emotions, unclog energetic blockages, or release anything interfering with who you want to be.   There's no judgement, no counseling, no need for even having to figure out what really needs to be "fixed".  All you need to do is connect these points with your fingers and let the energy flow. 





As you clear these bars on a regular basis, you begin to open the channels to recieve without guilt or obligation.  You basically stop blocking your ability to "go with the flow" and recieve what ever it is you need unconditionally.  Add the clearing statement to any negative thoughts you have, and you create a clear energy flow ready to download new and more positive energy into your body and space.

The clearing statement sounds a bit silly, but once you know what the acronyms stand for it becomes a logical way to state it. You identify a thought or belief that might be holding you back and decide to let it go, then say, "Right and wrong, good and bad, POD and POC, all 9, shorts, boys and beyonds."  If you want to find out what it means, go to Accessconsciousness.com to read all about it.

http://www.thriveforlifecoaching.com
Last month I met with Rhonda Burns, an Access Bars facilitator in my area, to see if I could clear my energy and free it up for all that I'm doing for myself these days.  I've been doing so much energy work lately I should be living a much improved or at least a different kind of life, but in reality my life is just the same as it was this time last year.  I wondered if I was unconsciously holding myself back.  When I found out about Access Bars I looked up the Access Consciousness website, found Rhonda, and made an appointment with her.

She described the process as a relaxing head message that took about an hour to complete.  Upbeat and vivacious, Rhonda made me feel comfortable in her home as I relaxed on her message table.  She said a few clearing statements and started to move my energy around through my feet and hands, and the rest of the hour was spent connecting energy points on my head to free up my flow.  By the end of the hour my brain was free-floating and I felt pretty happy.  I felt a little like I had just enjoyed a couple of margaritas, without the tequila hangover.

About a week ago I tried it again, this time in a class environment where Rhonda taught me and four other people how to do it ourselves.  We took turns clearing each others bars and went home feeling pretty good.  I've done this kind of energy work before, so I could tell this was a good healing method to share with others. 

The mantra of Access Consciousness is, "All of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory!"  When you get up in the morning repeat it to yourself.  When things are going bad or getting difficult, say it: "All of life come to me with ease and joy and glory!"  I think it'll make you feel better - make your perspective shift towards an easier and more joyful way.  I like saying out loud when my puppy poops under my desk or chews up my slippers. 

"All of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory!"

Sometimes it does, and now that I've defragged myself things should come to me pretty easily and joyfully, and even with glory.  At least I've lightened up my load.



No comments:

Post a Comment