Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Must Be Crazy 6

Crazy no More




After some months of driving myself crazy trying to keep up with all of the videos, homework, online projects, blogs, article writing, website creating, book reading, webinar watching, and everything else I have to do to keep up with Mind Protein and live my other, normally crazy life, I've finally made a decision.  

I need to focus on the original idea: teaching people what I know about being a happy earthling.  I don't know everything, which is why I'm including the advice and teachings of the experts that I have found to be legitimate and interesting, but I've learned enough over the years to know the difference between truth and bull.  I plan on focusing on the truth.  I hope to be able to turn skeptics into followers of a positive way of life.  I hope to create other happy earthlings. 


During my internet travels I've found a small number of groups already following a positive path.  The interesting thing to me is how many thousands of people there are that belong to these few groups.  I can see a need for more groups and support systems for people who want to change their lives.  People want to be happy, but are confused about how to get there. 

So this is my plan:  using Happy 2 be Earthbound as a mother company, I'm creating daughter websites that relate to learning about a positive lifestyle and high vibration living.  


Little Earthlings focuses on helping parents raise positive children.  We talk about the law of attraction, staying healthy physically, mentally and emotionally, and recommendations of products that enhance the well-being of our future adult happy earthlings.

Happy Earthlings is now a sounding board about the products and programs that I've tried and find not only to be legitimate, but good.  I base my opinions on what I've learned from my own experiences over the years, and will do everything I can to promote the teachers, counselors, experts and products that will enhance the lives of any who are interested.  The thing I like about most of these teachers is that they offer free samplings of what they teach.  If you find their program is not right for you, you don't have to buy anything. 

We can't leave out our other loved ones: our pets.  I'm calling that site Furry Earthlings.  I'll be including information on the health and well being of our not so furry friends, mainly because I have a bird and have become pretty attached to her, but the main focus will be on dogs and cats and a few rodent-types.  Who hasn't tried their hand at parenting with a guinea pig or hamster?  I'll leave the veterinary advice to the experts, but there will be links available to the best I can find.  

Another site I'm creating will be about life-enhancing traveling.  Worldly Earthlings will focus on the travel groups and eco-tour companies that I've taken vacations with that have proven to not only be earth promoting, but are focused on the well-being and satisfaction of their customers.  I've had some pretty good adventures and will LOVE talking about them.  I've been to some beautiful places and have had some profoundly life changing experiences, and I believe everyone should have at least one adventure that they can carry with them and talk about for the rest of their lives.

I also hope to spark a revolution.  The vibration of the planet and it's people is speeding up.  In the past few years, while trying to keep our heads above the financial waters and take care of our families, we somehow came together to improve our world.  You might feel like you're doing it alone, but the energy being created by everyone's effort is combining to push us over the frequency edge, and the planet is feeling the love.  If we can turn our focus from looking at what's wrong with the world to seeing what's really working for us, if we can learn to tap into the power that is at our fingertips--the high frequencies of love, acceptance, beauty, and abundance--we can preserve the beauty of our planet and move into the next level of our evolution.  We are the light.  We just need to flick the switch to shine.

Every day I see a news story or read something on the Internet that proves to me that we are doing it--we are changing the world.  All of our worries about our future should now be turned into expectations of a great improvement in humanity, and that should translate into saving our planet.

This is all new to me.  I haven't got the slightest idea how to make it all work, but I refuse to stop now.  I'm going to continue to create the websites and look to you, the students, and the teachers of the light to help me with the revolution.  I'll make bad decisions and do dumb things, but that is what living is all about.  You learn from your mistakes and become better for it.  You look for a way to improve yourself and never stop.

Being a happy earthling may take a little work, but there is a lot of help to be found for those who want to put in the effort.  I'm finding that out right now. 

From now on my blogs will be production reports.  I want to let everybody know what I'm up to and talk about all of my adventures into the world of marketing.  Maybe I can inspire some people to live their best lives, and hopefully help some find their passion.

I'm on Facebook as Valorie Maya, have a twitter account as Valoriemaya, and have started two Facebook fan pages, one for Little Earthlings and one for Happy 2 be Earthbound.  Friend, Like or follow me if you're up to it.  I promise to share everything positive.


Check out the websites: http://www.Happy2beEarthbound.com, http://www.LittleEarthlings.net, and http://www.Happy-Earthling.com.  My book, Raise Your Vibration, be Happy to be Earthboundis on sale on Amazon.com.  My HiVibe newsletter is available to all, sign in on Facebook, Happy-Earthling, or Happy2beEarthbound. It will be a continuing educational tool that expands on everything I talk about in my book and more. 

Everything is a work in progress, and I'm always open to suggestions if you want something I haven't provided.  please feel free to contact me in any forum. My email address is Happy2beEarthbound@gmail.com.

I look forward to my next blog.  Maybe I'll talk more about what I plan on doing next. Or maybe I'll just ramble on about how busy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment