Monday, February 6, 2012

My Gano Cafe



     Can Coffee Heal You?


That's what I've been told.  Of course, it depends on what's in the coffee, and there's a magic mushroom in this coffee.

I met a nice woman, Tam, on LinkedIn that wanted help selling her book.  Like me, she's been looking for a better way to teach, and she wrote a book for kids about the law of attraction.  It's a cute little book with a good message, so I created a link to her web page on Little Earthlings; check it out if you dare.

During our e-conversations she asked if I liked coffee, and I said yes.  The next thing I know she sends me a couple of packets of instant organic coffee from Gano Excel, a coffee company that markets coffee and tea spiced with ganoderma lucidum, a mushroom prized for it's ability to aid the body to heal itself.  The coffee she sent had sugar and cream, called Gano cafe 3-in-1; I tried it and liked it and thought, what the heck, I'll keep drinking it and see if it's really helping me.

Tam sent me a link to her virtual coffee shop and a video of a testimonial about how drinking the coffee changed this man's life.  He went on and on about his health:  his arthritis was cured, he lost weight, his eyesight improved, his hair grew back, he has more energy, more zest for life, better brain function--on and on he went until I decided I wasn't going to wait around for him to give birth and stopped the video.  My curiosity was piqued, though, and I wanted to know more about this magic mushroom.

I searched the web for any information I could find, keeping an eye out for someone to say that it was all hype and there were actually unhealthy aspects of the mushroom.  I haven't found any yet.  I also found that it's big business, even though I've never heard of it before, and people were selling and buying gano lucidum supplements all over the place.  This was good, I decided, I can not only become a regular drinker of the coffee, I could promote it to people.

I went one step further; I now have my own virtual coffee shop.  The shop offers the coffee in several styles: with sugar and cream, a mocha flavor, coffee with ginseng, and plain black for those who want to use their own sweeteners, like me.  I've become a fan of agave nectar and almond milk in my tea and coffee.  My Gano Cafe also offers hot chocolate and rooibus tea with the mushroom in it, making the tea a double punch of anti oxidants, and it's caffeine free. They also sell supplements, a hot cereal and soap.

Here's what I've learned about ganoderma lucidum:  it's the scientific name for a species of red mushroom called reishi that once grew in the wild and is now being cultivated at special farms, in pristine growing conditions.  Ganoderma contains more than 200 active elements that are known to improve our health.  It is known to: 

  • Strengthen the body's immune system
  • Balance blood sugar level and improve pancreatic functions
  • Protect against degeneration of skin cells and reduces the appearance of aging
  • Control destruction of healthy cells throughout the body
  • Eliminate accumulated toxins
  • Increase metabolism
  • Reduce cholesterol
  • Inhibit allergies 
  • Relieve sinus congestion
And much more that makes it sound too good to be true.  The more you take it, the healthier and stronger your body gets, and if you are already overwhelmed by a bunch of supplements you're forgetting to take on a daily basis, like me, drinking a cup of coffee or tea a day is an easy way to make sure you're supplementing your health.  Sounds like a good deal, eh?

When you look at the prices of Gano Excel's products, you think, Holy Moly, that's a lot for a cup of coffee!   At least that's what I thought.  But when you really think about it, you get 30 packets in each box, each a cup of coffee, and the price of that cup of coffee costs less than a dollar, plus your gano supplement is already infused.  Then Tam showed me that I can enroll for an automated ship service that lets me cut the price almost in half, and I can switch the products around and try them all.  I've got the rooibus tea, a tea I already like to drink in the evening, on order.  Next I'm trying the hot chocolate.

If you're interested in learning more, check out my website, www.myganocafe.com/h2be and go through all of the pages on the green line at the top of the page.  You'll get a lot of information.  And there's a video link on the page in the orange box above my head.  If you're still not convinced, web search the dumb mushroom.

I know I'm impressed enough to drink the coffee, which is good organically grown coffee, by the way.  I never thought I'd like instant coffee like this.  I took some to work and had other people give me their opinions and they liked it too.  I'll keep you apprised on how their other products strike me as I try them. 

Gano Excel is an international corporation that seems to be pretty popular.  They have company locations all over the world.  Go HERE if you want to know more about them.  They even have You Tube video link.

You ever know what you'll like until you try it.  And remember, a healthy body is a high vibrating body!

No comments:

Post a Comment