Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whoo! There's so much to do!

Progress Report



    Okay, I've been drinking my Gano coffee (and the rooibos tea, which is pretty good) every morning and listening to Morry's brain entrainment, including the Quantum Confidence.  So far so good.  Except for the water in my ear from this morning's shower, I feel pretty perky. 


    I'm also improving my chakra health and beating up my money monster, but you'll have to visit Happy-Earthling to figure out what that means.  


    A couple of weeks ago I enrolled in a "Manifest Now" webinar series, and every day since I've listened to energy healers and writers and had to hold myself back every time from buying more programs.  I have to admit, though, I succumbed to a couple. 

     One package was from Harrison Klein, a teacher and transformationalist (his self description).  With a series of six telephone seminars he talks about energy health, the law of attraction, and energy consciousness and he seems to know what he's talking about.  My energy is raising just thinking about his lectures, which is really what they are.  You can tell he was a teacher; he really enjoys what he does, and it shows.  Go to  www.iamharrisonklein.com if you want to know more about what he does.


    Mahendra Trivedi really caught my attention, though.  He has an uncanny ability to transmit some kind of Universal energy that  enhances the health and energy level of people, animals and plants, transforming the growth and well-being of everything he transmits to.  He may be a bit goofy looking, but scientists are very interested in his ability and have been testing him and his energy boosts on everything from grape crops to cancer patients.


     The plan he was selling was for transmitting three energy boosts during three different telephone seminars for a reasonable payment which will be used for further research in energy transmissions.   Done over the phone, he'll send energy my way to boost my personal energy and heal any cellular deficiencies.  This was a very interesting proposition.

    Yes, I did it.  At first it was curiosity that got me; I had to know more, and I was all for research funding.  The strangest thing happened, though, and I was not prepared for it.  Just minutes after I bought the "plan" I was hit by a wave of something very hard to explain.  Like an invisible electronic wind, the wave washed over me, practically knocking me out of my chair.  I could feel my hair flowing around my head in the electrical breeze and I had to hold onto my desk to keep from falling over; at least it felt like I'd fall over.  I didn't know what it really was, or if it had anything to do with the Trivedi Effect, as it's called, but I was impressed.  The real phone transmission will be the test.

    Go to www.trivedimasterwellness.com if you want to know more about this crazy guy.  I know I'm not done learning about him. 

    I finally started Furry Earthlings, my site for pet owners.  I wanted to create a page that I'll call, "Love Chronicles," and feature pets and love stories from their owners, so I emailed all of my friends with animals to get them to submit something from the heart about their furry kids.  So far I've gotten one answer, and it was not much of a love story.  This might turn out to be a page all about Jolene, my little mutt, if this keeps up.


    But I did find some good information about positive reinforcement training and created a page with some good programs for cats, dogs, and birds.  Next I'll talk about nutrition.  This might turn out to be a pretty good website.


    Happy Earthlings is getting some good comments.  Every new post spurs me on to continue creating more pages.  Every new "Manifest Now" webinar brings to me a subject to write about, so more is coming.  


     I'll let you know what happens, if anything, with my phone transmissions.  It's an every-other week affair and time will tell if I get any energy boosts.  Until then I'll keep drinking my Gano coffee and tea and continue to train my brain.  Maybe my money honey will help me create a new income.  I've got a lead on musical brain entrainment and I'm thinking of trying some of their albums.  


    Energy, Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment