Monday, June 25, 2012

My Certificate (Law of Attraction)

I'm a certified Law of Attraction practitioner!

So now what?

Dr. Joe Vitale, a popular author and well-known teacher of the law of attraction, and Steve Jones, a certified clinical hypnotist and master LoA practitioner, developed a short study course to educate people on the law of attraction.  For not too many bucks I studied the e books and took a couple of short multiple choice quizzes to see if I learned anything, and I got a certificate for my trouble.  For some reason I thought it would be useful to be certified, so I bought in.

And I passed.

Now I have a certificate from the Global Sciences Foundation that proves I passed (though I have to presume that everybody passes) and pronounces me a Certified Law of Attraction Advanced Practitioner.

To add validity, it's signed  by Dr. Joe and Steve Jones. 

I filed the certificate away to get back to later as I continued my foray into high vibration learning experiences.  Now, a few months later, I had to wonder, what do I do with my accomplishment?

The answer is, I'm already doing it. 

I went to myglobalsciencesfoundation.org to check up on my next step.  I was surprised to find that they significantly raised the price of the course.  I must've been a beta tester.  I was also surprised to find a list of other people who've taken the test, and I was on the list along with a number of practitioners from all over the world that included doctors, teachers and life coaches.  I'd joined a club of honored members of the Global Sciences Foundation.  Ooh, fancy.

Going through the site I learned that I could do absolutely nothing with the certificate or teach others about what I learned.  I seem to be doing both.  With my websites and blogs I'm educating the public about making the law of attraction work for them.  I'm checking  out other teachers and programs and recommending them to anybody who needs a lift.  All I have to do is talk the talk and I'm doing my certificate proud.  And I get to add a link to my website on the list of practitioners.  

The question remains, what do I do with this certificate?

I guess I'll frame it and use it as a reminder to continue on my journey; and I'll take you along with me.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm doin well! It's amazing how much there is going on in the world. Every day I find a new teacher; on the web, at work, even when it's a neighbor's pet. I'm working on a book that's been great for my development. I'm learning so much! I'm now a Reiki practitioner and have joined Panache Desai for several 21 day programs. The energy is moving, life is flowing. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me!

      Delete
  2. I am considering "buying in' on the Global Sciences Foundation LOA training certification and found a deal for $47! My question for you (since you're the first one I've found that's completed it and is accessible) is do you think it is a wise investment - have you truly benefited from 'earning' this certification title? Thank you so much for your time. Peace ~ Love ~ Light

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry you're not getting treated better! Pooey on these guys. But, consider this: maybe it's for a reason you can't see. My impression is there is something better for you. Let go of this certification process to open your energy field to the next step. I found that this test works best as a personal growth spurt instead of a business step. You don't need this validation to be your best self. You've learned what you can from this test and it's time to move onto the next step. Let go of the old to make room for the new, and see what appears in your life.

      Think of this certification as a bad date. Attract a better relationship that benefits your personal growth process. You are a wonderful person for trying so hard, but you are meant for so much more!

      Shine bright like the star you are - Val

      Delete
  4. I wanted to reach out since you are the only person I seem to be able to find who has feedback on this.. I am interested in doing this certification process. I have found loatraining.com that seems to be doing the exact same thing as global sciences. The text and everything presented is EXACTLY the same, literally, every single word is the same. They offer the same program by the same people and the same certificate only instead of $675 through the global sciences website, it is $47... I want to know if you have any experiences with this website and its validity or know if going through global sciences directly is better? I have been assuming it is a scam but don't want to pass on a great deal if it's not. Thanks in advance!

    -Kaimera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I bought these programs, including many others but didn't really studied them. I did the exam and pass a couple of them Basic LOA is still pending grading, I just did it yesterday, by having a brief look at the material in the books. I am not sure it worth it. I am not sure the authors have high credibility among the professionals but hey, it works for them. I doubt that anyone buys the programs at full price. Every year I get invitations to each of their certification programs saying it's just for a select group or it is beta, or for a focus group. It can't be still beta because they have been around for many years, it's just marketing. I don't deny that there is good information and they put some effort in creating the programs but I don't think there is a lot extra value compared to what you can find for free. But you have to search and find that info for free so I think it worth 10 dollars or 47 for the advanced. I don't think the certificate will give you much credibility though. Just search on internet and find out how credible are these authors. Good luck to you.

      Delete
    2. Hi! I just found the same thing, and my bestfriend and I want to get certified. I purchased it, and now I am having second thoughts because I could not find the link to take the exam, so how do I become certified?

      Delete
  5. Hello all. I had purchased the Law of Attraction course. I have read all the five basic books as well. Now I want to take the exam to get certified. I have requested the Global Foundation Team to guide me. Waiting for their response. The course appears to be good. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the link to the exam? Anyone? please help

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the link in the last page ...i did it online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info about the Law of Attraction course. Trying to decide if I want to do it, I've read a lot already about the law of attraction, I guess there can be more to learn.

    ReplyDelete