Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Life Optimization Training

I passed my test!

I've been certified by Joe Rubino's Center for Personal Reinvention to be a life optimization coach.

Dr. Joe Rubino has a great program for self esteem elevation for adults and children, and I couldn't resist the chance to learn and grow.  Not to mention it was very affordable.

"Become a Certified Life Optimization Coach and Learn the Skills that Changes Lives!"

That's what I'm talking about.  Learning skills that changes lives.

Joe Rubino is the CEO of The Center for Personal Reinvention, a company that provides life-changing and success-enhancing books, audio programs, courses, and personal and business coaching to champion people to be their very best. He is an internationally acclaimed personal development trainer, a transformational success coach and best selling author of 9 books and 2 Audio sets on topics ranging from how to restore self-esteem, achieve business success, and maximize joy and fulfillment in life and productivity in business.

Joe's on a mission to impact the lives of 20 million people, so he created a system to teach people how to teach people to create a successful life. He even created a system for becoming a self-esteem coach for kids. 

I signed up, watched his videos, listened to his audios, read his transcripts and took his test.  Now I have a certificate to prove I learned something.  Just another step toward my bigger goal: becoming qualified to give advice to people.




Now I'm studying with Valerie Young to be a career coach. 

One of my biggest complaints has always been that I've lived a lot of years, accumulated tons of life experience, learned many skills and can do many things, yet I still don't know what to do when I grow up.  I have a job in television because it's where I was led to in my early twenties, and it seems I'm good at it so that's where I've stayed.  It's not necessarily where I want to be, especially since all of the fun has been squeezed out of the profession by money hungry corporate executives, yet I don't have any idea where I really do want to be.  I've found I'm not alone in this dilemma. 

This is where Valerie Young and her Profiting From Your Passions program comes in.  She specializes in helping people think outside the box and hone in to creating a career from what you are passionate about.  I thought this was such a great idea that I wanted to be a part of it.  I want to be a career coach, too.

So now I'm training with her system to be part of her coaching team.  I've just started the classes; I've committed to 3 days a week for the next two months in webinar training and I'm psyched to see what we'll do with the system.  I'd love to be able to help other people move on with their lives with a proven method, even if it's not mine.  Valerie's web site is www.changingcourse.com; her motto is, "Live life on purpose, work at what you love, follow your own road."  Words that rang true for me.

I'll let you know how it goes.  Maybe I'll learn something valuable to pass on to you guys.  This could be a start of a whole new and interesting year. 

Not to mention learning a whole lot of new things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment