Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mark Romero, Musician Extraordinaire

We are energy.  We are magnificent expressions of a field of energy that is unlimited in it's potential - so says Mark Romero.

markromeromusic
With all of our modern technologies, our man-made chemicals, modified food, microwave signals, EMF producing products and more, we have interrupted our connection to that field of energy.  It's causing stress, compromising our health and well-being, and blocking our focus, intuition, and creativity.  The things we use every day are weakening us physically and mentally.  We've put ourselves into a state of disharmony because of our environment.

The good news is you can heal these connections with the right energy and audio frequencies.

Mark Romero
This is where Mark Romero comes in.  He has learned how to combine his natural healing ability with a little guitar playing to shift, energize and optimize your connection to the higher frequencies that can help you live a healthier, happier, and more productive life.

And he's pretty good!

Mark's music can raise your frequency above the frequencies of these energy blockers so that you no longer receive the lower frequency signals.  You bypass the unwanted signals and tune into the higher frequencies that reduce stress and benefit your health and life.  Your connection to the universe strengthens to allow you to heal your environment.  The music also cancels out the static that interferes with your thought patterns and is good for meditations and healing modalities like Reiki or a good massage.

I bought a set of his CD's and downloaded some MP3's.  I want to reduce my stress and nurture my creativity while listening to a nice tune.  Since I need to listen to Mark's music regularly I was happy that I liked his stuff - acoustic guitar with Latin, jazz, and classical rhythm.  While waiting for arrival of the CD's in the mail I found I could create a relaxed and happier atmosphere with the MP3's.  So far my favorite CD is "Beyond the Wall." 

The goal is to align with my highest good without effort; to attract and do things that transmit a high frequency because my frequency has shifted to the higher vibration.  The thing I like best about it is that I can play the CD's in my car and raise my vibration during rush hour.

It would be nice to make my trip to work a more enjoyable one.  I can't wait.

You can listen to some of his music on his website, markromeromusic.com.

He also partners with his wife, Dr. Lara Romero, in some guided meditation CD's to help you create positive shifts in your way of life.  Lara's smooth and calm voice guides you to relax and become receptive to Mark's energy boosts.  They make a great team.

Not to mention a cute couple.

Mark's motto is, "Change your energy, change your life!"

I agree wholeheartedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment