Monday, April 21, 2014

My DNA and Jennifer Hough

Jennifer Hough said something that grabbed my attention, actually made me stop doing what I was doing and pay attention to the recording of an interview with Harrison Klein on his show, "The World Intuition Summit," that I was listening to.

Jennifer Hough (pronounced, Huff) is an intuitive author and speaker, founder of The Wide Awakening, and expansion coach.  She's an expert on DNA activations, using knowledge to turn on our dormant DNA. 
 
She says that we are now in a time where we no longer have to work out our karma - we can step off the wheel of reincarnation, complete the circle and advance to our next level of evolution.  We no longer have to try to make good the mistakes we made during our past lives.  We no longer have to dwell on the whys and figure out the fixes.

Jennifer says we are being prepared right now - literally in the last several months  - we are being given the opportunity to complete the circle of karma from our ancestry and from this particular lifetime because humanity in general is getting tired of the way it's been.  This present lifetime is a representation of every lifetime we've lived, with all of our interests, talents, issues, fears, mistakes and loves of our previous lifetimes, so we have the opportunity to work out everything in this present life.  It doesn't mean we're ascending, just that we step off the karmic grid and dance in the freedom of direct experience of the universe.  There's no need for fixing anything, no need for forgiveness or any kind of process of reconstruction, because we are already ready to move on. 

What rang true for me was the connection of this statement to an experience I had during a life reading almost 30 years ago.

The intuitive told me that I had already lived many, many lifetimes, and I didn't have to come back any more.  This could be my last human incarnation if I wanted it to be so.

At the time I was having a hard time with the difficulty of being me.  It was a daily struggle to appreciate my existence - not because anything bad had happened, only that life was really, really hard.  Being human, getting through all of the things we have to do, dealing with our physical limitations, everything we have to learn, create, be and do, is hard!  I was still on the fence about reincarnation at the time, but I hated the idea that I had to keep coming back to work out my problems; lifetime after lifetime of being born, growing up, being responsible for myself, and dealing with daily issues for years and years until I die of old age, or worse, a horrible accident or illness.  Finally being able to let go after a hard life only to start over again was a horrible concept for me.  I was tired of it, really, really exhausted.  When she told me I could be finished with all of that, I sighed a great big sigh of relief.

The good thing about what that intuitive told me was that it changed my perspective and I lightened up.  I could finally live a relaxed, enjoyable life.  I didn't have to worry anymore about making everything perfect.

I bandied about the idea that her declaration of freedom from the karma wheel was a purposeful ploy to get me to lighten up.  Then I played with the idea that maybe I just wouldn't come back on this planet, maybe I was ready to incarnate on another planet.   Maybe the human race just wasn't going to be around for any more incarnations.  Or maybe I was ready to live a few lifetimes as a rodent or something. 

But Jennifer had other ideas.  As we complete the karmic circle and raise our frequencies we are activating our dormant DNA to be able to be complete and fully human as we were always meant to be with many abilities that are so powerful we can create a Heaven on earth as it was meant to be.  As we literally embody the higher frequencies we "upgrade" all the abilities that we already have in other dimensional realities  into our full selves in this dimension by turning on our dormant DNA.  This is a little woo-woo, but interesting, and Jennifer says she has science behind her to prove it.

All I know is I don't have to come back in another life if I don't want to because I will have already met my obligations and reached my full potential.  I kinda like that version of my life reading.

Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment