Saturday, November 10, 2012

Theos is Expanding My Horizons



Today I'll introduce you to Eva Gregory.  Spiritual teacher and living channel to Theos, a group of high vibration energetic beings, Eva has made it her mission to teach us how to connect with our own higher selves to live a prosperous, abundant, creative life.

I joined her Purposeful Prosperity Group to see what she and Theos had to teach, and today we had our first webinar.  It was hopeful, upbeat, interesting, and relaxing.  It was a nice way to spend an hour.

Eva's goal for our group is to help us access our own internal knowledge, bring our frequencies up to connect with our higher selves, and teach us how to listen to our own voices to thrive in every area of our lives.  Theos connects with us to aid our journey into the higher energy frequencies. We had two discourses from Theos during this webinar, and the second one helped raised my frequency so much it took me a while to come back to earth.  I didn't even feel the transition.

Think of closing your eyes for a few minutes.  You're listening to someone tell you how easy and great things are going to be.  You're relaxed and not thinking about anything, just listening.  Then it's over and when you open your eyes you find yourself 20 feet off the ground and wonder how you got there - this is what it felt like.  Even though I was still sitting on the couch I felt like I was floating away.  Very cool.

I've got 3 more webinars to decide if I want to join up for more at full price.  I just might.

My hope is to be able to tap into my purpose, join up with my higher self, and take charge of my entrepreneurial growth.  I want to learn to see my path, not just feel it.  I think Eva Gregory might be the one to help me get there.

Eva has a rich life history.  She's a licensed business coach, author of several books and training programs, co-host of several radio programs, and more.  To learn more about her, check out her website: www.YourGuidanceonDemand.com  

To hear some communications from Theos:  Ask Theos

If you want to learn more about Eva's Purposeful Prosperity program, check out her blog: Everyone Wants to See You Succeed.

Eva also has an online community where you can subscribe to listen to live calls with Eva and Theos.   Visit www.TheCosmicLivingroom.com to see more. 

What ever happens, Eva's smooth voice and good advice will help my vibrational journey.  We'll see what I decide when my free month is up.  I'm looking forward to my growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment