Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's The Question? (Afformations)

Why?



Noah St. John says:  Ask yourself the right question and you'll get the right answer.

This is what the gist of his Afformation program is about.  He's decided that pretending that you already have what you want, as with affirmations, is counter intuitive. You need to get your brain working by asking it the questions that makes it find the reasons you already have what you want, then you'll be able to follow the ideas it comes up with to get it.

For instance, instead of saying to yourself, "I am successful.  I have money in the bank," all day long, you're supposed to ask yourself, "Why am I so successful?  Why is there so much money in my bank account?"  Your subconscious then works on the problem you just gave it to find the answer.  This is supposed to lead you to the ways you can put more money in the bank.

There is a logic about it.  The problem is not that I don't have a bunch of ideas about how to get money in my account, I just don't have the drive to make them happen.  This could explain why I'm not a multimillionaire. 

It's not that I'm not willing to work for my money, I just want to find THE THING that's guaranteed to get me there.  Then maybe I'll find the drive.

It's hard work sifting through the bad ideas to find the good ideas, decide if I have the personality to do it, then be willing to gamble the little bit of money I do have to try it out.  What I need is a program that makes my brain yell, "DO THIS!"  Otherwise I'll never trust my subconscious suggestions, considering they are what made me not a millionaire in the first place.

Oh, I've listened enough to do what I'm doing.  It's been pretty satisfying creating websites and writing blogs, reading other people's blogs and gathering self improvement information, going on life affirming vacations and trying my hand at stock market investing, but I'm not getting any richer doing it.  Actually, my credit card is taking a beating, the hardest beating it's ever taken, but I keep convincing myself it's okay.  I've had a pretty good life until now, and even though I've "wasted" a ton of money, I don't regret it.

So the question remains, "Why am I trying Noah's Afformation program?"

Because.

I'm trying all of these things out with the hope that I'm actually doing myself some good.  Some day I'd like to say, "I owe my success to Noah!" or "Without Carol Tuttle I wouldn't be who I am today," or "If it weren't for those energy transmissions I'd still be poor and alone."  Maybe I'll be able to say all of the above.  Who knows?

Noah St John is happy and perky and seems like he's on the right track.  So I'll ask myself, "Why?" for a while and see where it takes me.  I'll also listen to my brain entrainment audios and hug my money honey as he throws money at me and drink my mushroom laced coffee.  And even though I'm not working enough at the station and my wages have dipped, I still have the ability to pay off my credit card.  Some day.  If I stop buying self help programs.  Or paying my mortgage.

Did I mention that my brother invited me to go to Hawaii with him in November?

So, here goes: "Why is it so easy to save up for a Hawaiian vacation?  Why did I say yes?"  I need to go to another dimension and ask my other self for some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment