Thursday, May 24, 2012

I've Finished It. (Quantum Jumping)


 Whoo, hoo!


I got my coffee, and I'm happy.  The weather has become humid, so I've converted to iced coffee in the morning - very satisfying.  I'm actually surprised that I like it so much.  I'm going to have make sure I keep up my Gano stock from now on.

As I mentioned before, I started a program called "Quantum Jumping,"  a system of alpha level meditations designed to get you in touch with your "self" to solve problems, tap into your creativity, accelerate your power of attraction and positive manifestation, and ultimately raise your vibration to become a master manifestor.

Burt Goldman, the creator, spent a good part of his life studying the principles of the metaphysical and the mind.  After some time with Paramahansa Yogananda and Jose Silva, mastering meditation techniques, hypnotherapy, Feng Shui, photography, and writing, Burt developed Quantum Jumping as a way to tap into his many talents.

Now in his 80's, he's discovered the power of the internet and has decided to produce an accessible audio program to share his discoveries with everyone.  His idea is that there are an unlimited number of parallel universes, each with a version of us that has already accomplished what we want to accomplish in this universe.  With a visualization meditation exercise we can gain access to our "doppelgangers" and ask them for help.  He's interesting and easy to listen to, and being the adventurous type, I decided to give his program a try.

I'm already a fan of visualization meditation, being a bit of a daydreamer since infancy, and I welcome any meditation exercise that gets me in touch with my higher self and my intuition.  But I had to get over the notion that believing in parallel universes is silly and see the bigger picture.  All of these other "Valories" are still me, whether they really exist or are just a way to visualize my inner knowledge.  If Quantum Jumping helps me solve problems or attract the good stuff, I'm all for it.

After listening to all of the modules and trying out different versions of the meditation, I finally got to the module that really resonated with me.  Burt concludes the lessons with the real benefit of the program: as you contact and relate to your successful doppelgangers you not only tap into your intuition, you connect with the higher frequency vibration that they project to attract your desired outcome.  I guess I don't find it so silly anymore.

 I'll keep working with the system for a while.  Luckily these meditations only take 15 minutes or so, so if I can remember to use it when I need it, I might be able to advance a little in my life plan.  Check out his program at www.quantumjumping.com. Here's a little video to get a sample of Burt's philosophy:


Trouble is, I've just invested in another program by Noah St. John.  He has developed "Afformations" -  a series of questions you ask yourself to help you achieve your goals, instead of just trying to manifest something with a thought.  I've listed to a couple of his audios and am having trouble with listening to him ask "why?" over and over again for an hour.  It's like having an irritating kid plugged into your ears - "why do I, why did I, why am I, why, why?"

But I'm willing to give his program a try.  I'll let you know how it goes.




On a completely different note:  Yesterday I scared a baby robin out of my hydrangea bush.  I had pulled out the hose to change the water in the bird bath when disaster struck.  He came hustling out from underneath the bush to underneath my foot so quickly, I had no time to react until after the damage to his little body was done.  I was devastated.  I cried over his little body for half an hour, then took him to the back yard for a proper burial.  

It seems every year a robin chick dies in my yard while waiting for full flight wings to develop.  Last year three chicks escaped while the oldest sacrificed himself to shepherd next door.  The year before Jolene, my little dog, scared up a chick from my garden in the back yard.  I convinced Jolene to leave the little bird alone, but I found it the next day dead in the yard.  I'm not sure what happened.  I hope Jolene didn't scare it to death.

Upon reflection, it feels like there's a little birdie soul out there trying desperately to grow into adulthood, but dies prematurely every time he escapes the nest.  I hope that some day, maybe next year, he makes it.  Or maybe he should try coming back as something else, like a hawk or a hummingbird.  Hawks get to eat the squirrels and I've never seen a dead hummingbird.  Some people think that robins are mean and aggressive, but from what I've seen, they have to be to survive.

This morning I had the privilege to watch a baby sparrow take sustenance from it's parent's beaks.  It was gratifying to see that the parents were feeding their baby with food from my bird feeder.  I'd like to think that for every bird that dies on my property there are several more that live happily and healthily because of my bird feeder and bird bath.  I'm sorry about what happened.  I hope it never happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment